miercuri, 25 noiembrie 2009

November in Bucharest



i dance in tune with what i fear
to do adrenaline
completely rapt with what i hear
when passion colors everything
the songs i sing from way out there to deep within

A carnival of rust


On my feet i stand tonight, stand and step up to the light
an extraordinary man unbroken in the breaking light



forever after days, stand and make myself a crown
to the table i step alone, hold my own above the ground
take my shot under the light, heroes come a common way
pull myself into the sky, wrap me in the banner i made


Hiding underneath
Faint broken dreams
We find her weeping

Drunk on shadows and lost in life
Killing ourselves a kiss at a time
Devils dance while angels smile
Drunk on shadows and lost in life


No one can hurt you now in this haven safe and sound
no one can save you now from this grace you are drowning in

  

This fortress of tears
I've built from my fears for you
This fortress won't fall
I've built it strong for you

Niciun comentariu: