duminică, 4 octombrie 2009

Don't be surprized i won't be here tomorrow

To bear the weight and push into the sky
A life that was designed
With twisted words of time
Imagine no more tears
Dissolving all your fears
And tear out my heart
So i can lay here bleeding
But someday you'll know just how it feels
To take off your shoes... Take off yourself
Take off your rented mental health
Take off your raincoat... settle down
Take off your nightmare and your frown

You were dark, dark as night
Sold me out to save yourself
Made my heart to dark to care
I'll push you away
Then make you come back
Maybe I'll find you, I could be tempted by fate
Now I'm almost home
The sun's to rise
I'm alive and I am dead
The clock's running out
I'm fading back.

Un comentariu:

Love Is Noise spunea...

Aceasta e un fel de poezie compusa din mai multe versuri de melodii care imi plac. Aveti la tag-uri toate formatiile din care le-am luat. Hope you like it