joi, 21 ianuarie 2010

Winter has returned



The sun's getting cold, It's snowing
Looks like an Late Winter for us



It looks like an Early Winter for us
It hurts & I can't remember sunlight



The Wind is freezin all around
Dirty snow keeps falling down

Im still here and you are gone
The city is cold and winter has come



Im running down the icey streets
Trying to catch the last ??

Stumbling on my tired feet
Chasing down the summer street



I remember the truth
A warm December with you



The walk has all been cleared by now
Your voice is all I hear somehow
Calling out winte



Jesus knocking on my door
Late last night and early this morning
Window glass, rusted and weary



Try to wait for the sky to fall
It's kind of hard not to see it all
Whisper a song of winter in your heart



Dead end street, just out my back door
I heard what's seen, a young girl laughing
Now raindrops fall away like souls
I wondered if she ever heard mine dying





Niciun comentariu: